[Kamailio-Users] aliases

asd xbt.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:18:01 CEST 2009

2009/7/14, asd <xbt.dev at gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/14, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> If by called number you mean username in R-URI, then the value is taken
>> from the contact address stored in location table, which was uploaded by
>> 7000 at registration. You can try:
>>
>> $rU = $oU;
>>
>> after doing lookup("location"); and see if you get what you want.
>
> Thank you for your reply Daniel!
> I have added  $rU = $oU; after lookup("location");
>
> It works fine from now, according to the log, invite goes out as
> 7002 at xx.xx.xx.xx
>
> Kind regards,
> Dmitri

Ok, I have another question left.
I haven't tried it yet, I'm just asking if it's possible or not.

I'll install Asterisk and I'll add 7000 to it, so Asterisk will
register as 7000 in Kamailio.
it's possible to set outbound callerid in asterisk to 7002, even if I
call out from 7000?
So basically 7002 is an alias for 7000, and I would like to display 7002.

Kind regards,
Dmitri