[Kamailio-Users] aliases

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:40:14 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 14.07.2009 11:33 Uhr, asd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to assign multiple DIDs (not sure how it's called in
> Kamailio) for one of my sip user.
> This sip user is registering with 7000 as username, and I would like
> to assign 7001, 7002 numbers to this sip user.
>
> I have tried using dbaliases function, so I have added 7001 and 7002
> as aliases for 7000.
> If I call 7002, then alias is retrieved fine from db, I have no
> problem with that.
> But 7000 is receiving this call as 7000 (so he see 7000 as a called
> number, instead of 7002).
>
> is there a way to send "called number 7002" to 7000?

If by called number you mean username in R-URI, then the value is taken
from the contact address stored in location table, which was uploaded by
7000 at registration. You can try:

$rU = $oU;

after doing lookup("location"); and see if you get what you want.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com