[Kamailio-Users] new module: mi_rpc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:33:45 CEST 2009

On 13.07.2009 17:33 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > I haven't played that much with xmlrpc, but the command must be "mi",
>  > the first parameter must be the name of the mi command, then follows the
>  > parameters of the mi command.
>
> k mi_xmlrpc module takes parameters of command as an array.  i have
> tried many combinations without luck.

probably does not work to send same format of xmlrpc message to xmlrpc
module as to mi_xmlrpc module.

here is what mi_rpc modules does:
- it receives a rpc handler form the rpc interface in core
- reads first parameter and then lookups MI command, if not found then
returns error, if found:
- reads all parameters as string and build internal MI tree