[Kamailio-Users] SIP-Router Project - how does this affect me?

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:42:56 CEST 2009

I am not clear on what exactly the SIP-Router project is, nor how it
will affect me?  Is Kamailio eventually being replaced with SIP-Router
once all the functionalities have been rolled in?  Will my entire
configuration script need to be reworked to eventually operate with
this new platform?  Can anyone explain to me why this merge is
happening so soon after Kamailio split with OpenSIPS?  All this
turmoil feels very destructive to me.