[Kamailio-Users] Problem in adding new user in database

ajay_ei pundhir.ajay at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:07:40 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply.

 I am using openser 1.3.4 (openser-1.3.4-notls_src.tar.gz). Actually i am
trying to run WeSIP open source application server. For that i need to have
OPENSER configured.  I want to run the sample application ( click2call.....)
on it. Can you help me in installation/configuration and running the sample
examples on my laptop. send me any tutorial or link to follow. Sorry but i
am vary new ( just 15 days) to this technology. Kindly help me.
 Iam using Mysql database. Openser database is created successfully in
database. I am attaching my openser.cfg file and openserctlrc for your
referance.

Thanks.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24321400/openser.cfg openser.cfg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24321400/openserctlrc openserctlrc