[Kamailio-Users] Problem upgrading from 1.4.x to 1.5.1 notls

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:58:00 CEST 2009

Henning,

I created a new directory
and ran the following:
make distclean
make prefix=/opt/kamailio/
make prefix=/opt/kamailio/ modules
make prefix=/opt/kamailio/ install

Then I tried to run kamailio and still get the same error:
ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 2 for table
carrierfailureroute found, expected 3 (check table structure and table
"version")

Something else is messing with the code; anyway that we should be able to
workaround.

Let me know if you think about something.
Uriel