[Serusers] FOSDEM 2009 - Kamailio (OpenSER)/SIP-Router Social Networking Event

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:17:57 CET 2009

Hello,

a bunch of us will be at FOSDEM 2009:
http://fosdem.org/2009/

Therefore is the opportunity for first Social Networking Event in 2009.
Everyone interested in Kamailio (OpenSER), SIP Router, SER, SIP and not
only are invited to join -- participation is free, everybody pays for
its expenses. The event is  very likely to be a dinner on Saturday
evening, Feb 7, 2009.

So far, from Kamailio (OpenSER) community you can meet there:
- Henning Westerholt - http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Management/
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu - http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Management/
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Management/
- Dan Bogos - http://itsyscom.com/

In order to know properly the size of the place we need, please drop me
an email if you intend to attend. People knowing Brussels are welcome to
suggest a nice place to meet (good beer and food are a must).

Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com