[Serusers] SER monitoring capabilities

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Fri Jan 9 19:35:38 CET 2009

Martin Lane wrote:
> I'm looking for some information on the ability to monitor (have an
> indication of activity of, not listen too) the active calls real-time with
> the SER/SEMS suite.  Can this be done and is anyone doing that?

You can probably build something using the acc module. It writes a line
for every finished transaction into a database. There you can then
correlate transactions into calls and select them to your liking.

The whole thing is not particularly trivial, especially on systems with
high load but definitely doable.

Regards,
Martin