[Serusers] SER server reload

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Thu Jan 8 00:02:53 CET 2009

Dear all,

I am new to SER and on a project to reload company's SER server for some
SIP testing.

However, I couldn't start SER after compiling. Every time I run
"/usr/local/sbin/ser -f /PATH/ser.cfg", I got "ERROR: bad config file (1
errors)". Does this mean my ser.cfg has something wrong or where can I
trace the logs for errors?

Also, how do I uninstall the old SER and run a clean installation?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Leon

Leon Li | IT Engineer | Application & Services | AARNet Pty Ltd

________________________________

street address:  Level 2, Binary Centre, Bldg1, 3 Richardson Place,
North Ryde, NSW 2113

t. +61 2 9779 6937       m. 0403 603 473       e. leon.li at aarnet.edu.au

w. www.aarnet.edu.au <http://www.aarnet.edu.au/>

important

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the
rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by
its mistaken delivery to you.  Any dissemination, copying, use or
disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of
AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
all copies of this transmission.