[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] New module : PURPLE - IM/Presence multi-protocol gateway

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:24:45 CET 2009

I agree with you, the module needs improvements on that point.
It's a really old point I missed when we decided to reuse and to reverse
that module.
I think about two manners in order to solve it :
* implement a return code for purple_send_message
* sending a reply directly in the module

Regarding the design of the module, I think both possibilities needs a lot
of mod.
I'm not sure how to consider that mod as it's not a bug but a limitation.
Is it a new feature I'll code when the trunk will be unfreezed ?
If yes, we may add that limitation in the doc for now.

Eric.

2009/1/29 Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net