[Kamailio-Users] ldap in kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:25:21 CET 2009

Hello,

On 01/29/2009 01:11 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> [...]
>> and after that edit Makefile and remove the ldap module from
>> excluded_modules variable or use:
>>
>> make include_modules="ldap" install
>>

> Since I use "make deb-etch" I have no that need. Can I ask why
> excluded modules are just excludes in normal "make" and are not
> excluded in "make deb*"?

generating the packages for various distributions takes in consideration
most of the modules (practically all modules that can be compiled with
the libraries shipped with the distribution are included).

Default 'make' compiles the modules that do not need special libraries -
they compile with stock gcc and glibc.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com