[Kamailio-Users] location table

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jan 27 10:47:12 CET 2009

On Monday 26 January 2009, joy yue wrote:
> Is there a limitation on the number of rows in location table? In my rig,
> whatever number of users I use (>2million users), I notice the number of
> users in location table is 343707, which is far less than the number of
> users in my test. I thought previously that location table saves all the
> users in my test.
>
> Also when I use large number of users (>2million), openser pops up an
> error: ERROR: registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor <xxxx>. Has
> anyone saw this before? I am using openser1.3.2.

Hi joy,

no, there is no such a limitiation, we've more registered users. The invalid
CSEQ error you see is not related to this observation. The error means that a
device tried to do re-registration (same callid), but without properly
increasing the Cseq number in the REGISTER request - RFC3261 says that
requests from the same dialog (like REGISTER + re-REGISTER) must have
increasing cseq.

What db_mode do you use in your usrloc? Do you see any other errors in the
logs?

Cheers,

Henning