[Kamailio-Users] [presence] use case of a user that doesn't un-REGISTER and un-PUBLISH

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jan 23 13:23:18 CET 2009

2009/1/23 Pascal Maugeri <pascal.maugeri at gmail.com>:
>> It's not possible at all, nothing to do.
>> Perhaps you are using pua_usrloc module? That's important.
>
> Hum, good point. Thanks I'm going to check that.

If you are using pua_usrloc, then when deregistering a user it
generates a callback so pua_usrloc creates a new PUBLISH with content
"offline" and sends it to the presence server. Well, not true,
pua_usrloc creates a PUBLISH with no body but "Expires: 0" so when it
arrives to the presence server, the *matching* presentity row is
deleted.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>