[Kamailio-Users] Carrieroute help

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Wed Jan 21 17:00:26 CET 2009

Hi All

I was finally able to setup carrierroute on Solaris :). I am using
carrierroute in db mode and I did setup two entries with rewritehost in
carrierroute and two entries in route_tree with one route being default.

I am still very new to carrierroute as a sample start I do have two
astersisk servers that will act as pstn_gw and I want to split the
traffic in half between both servers.

Can anyone please provide sample instructions on what to put into the
route{} statement in this scenario and any main ideas about route_tree
and carrierroute ?

Thanks.