[Kamailio-Users] carrierroute and scan_prefix value

Juan Asencio juan at asencio.dk
Mon Jan 19 15:47:49 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

Is it possible to choose different domains using the parameter
"scan_prefix" on the "carrierroute" table?

For example: 1 have one carrier with two different domains pointing each
one of them to a different host.

If the user makes a call to a number starting with 234 the call goes to
domain 1 or if the user call to a number 567 the call goes to domain 2.

I have been trying with the example 1.45. Configuration example - Routing
to user tree. But since I specify a domain on this part of the code:

# just an example domain
	$avp(s:domain)="start";

The call only goes through that domain "start" when it matches the
"scan_prefix". If the "scan_prefix" doesn't match it would keep trying.
But it doesn't try the other domain.

How can I achieve that, if is possible at all?

Cheers,

Juan.-