[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSIPS-Users] Registered user

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 16 17:22:11 CET 2009

Daniel,

You are rude and over the limit. I clearly see that the project is your
play ground and place to show your frustration.....just a huge lack of
respect for other people here....

Technically speaking, I will not comment your aberrations ....

Regards,
Bogdan

PS: you know, do try to lie yourself and accept that openser split in 2
parts....whatever you like it or not.....if you think a SVN repo defines
a project, well....good luck....