[Kamailio-Users] debian packages not found

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jan 15 11:39:41 CET 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009, Amit Agarwal wrote:
> I have looked into the following paths, But I could not find the required
> package.
> http://www.kamailio.org/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/
> http://www.kamailio.org/debian/dists/stable/non-free/binary-i386/
> http://www.kamailio.org/debian/dists/etch/main/binary-i386/
> http://www.kamailio.org/debian/dists/etch/non-free/binary-i386/
>
> Also, I wish to know the difference in the packages contained in the above
> folders.

Hi Amit,

this directories were used to provide debian packages for the openser, that
can be installed directly with 'apt-get'. I think this service is not active
at the moment, because of lack of time. (Anybody wants to volunteer to
restore this service? ;-) ) Debian packages were provided for past releases,
e.g. 1.4.1 [1]. I'll try to provide tomorrow packages for the latest stable
release 1.4.3, i'll send you the link then.

Regards to the difference: this is just a standard debian repository layout,
nothing really related to kamailio.

Cheers,

Henning

[1] http://www.kamailio.org/pub/kamailio/1.4.1/packages/debian/etch/