[Kamailio-Users] About Kamailio-1.4.0-notls.

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jan 13 11:13:44 CET 2009

2009/1/13 Sunil Teli <tsunil at techmahindra.com>:

> SUBSCRIBE sip:B at 192.168.1.1 SIP/2.0   //Here 192.168.1.1 is the kamailio
> server, where B and C are registered.
>

> For this Subscribe I got the 202 OK and NOTIFY from the server, But when I
> make a call from B(x-lite phone) to the C(another x-lite phone) there is a
> dialog event, so now the kamailio server has to send a NOTIFY message to the
> Application A since there is a dialog event.

No, that's not correct.

- B calls C.
- INVITE arrives to Kamailio which set a dialog.
- It also set the pua_dialoginfo flag.
- The pua_dialog_info module sends a *PUBLISH* to the configured
server (in pua module settings).
- The presence server (which could be co-located in the same proxy)
receives the PUBLISH and sends a NOTIFY to the subscribers to that AoR
dialog events.

So you must check if pua_dialoginfo is generating the PUBLISH when its
flag is set (with the dialog flag), and check if your presence server
is receiving it.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>