[Kamailio-Users] About Kamailio-1.4.0-notls.

Sunil Teli tsunil at TechMahindra.com
Mon Jan 12 14:55:18 CET 2009

And also when I(Application A) send the Subscribe message with the
Dialog event to the kamailio server, The kamailio server is not
forwarding that Subscribe message to party B.

Since kamailio acts as proxy it has to forward the Subscribe message to
the party to whom I have Subscribed(ie Party B an x-lite phone).

The call flow is as follows.

REISTER

    A(APP)              kamailio            B(x-lite)
C(x-lite)

       |                       |                 |

200 OK

      |                       |                 |

       |                       |                 |

REGISTER

REGISTER

       |                       |                 |

      |                       |                 |

200 OK

      |                       |                 |

        |                       |                 |

200 OK

      |                       |                 |

       |                       |                 |

SUBSCRIBE

      |                       |                 |

       |                       |                 |

202 OK

      |                       |                 |

       |                       |                 |

NOTIFY

      |                       |                 |

Call Established between B and C

       |                       |                 |

200 OK

      |                       |                 |

       |                       |                 |

       |                       |                 |

      |                       |                 |

I am using kamailio-1.4.0-notls and trying to use dialog event package.
The above call flow is as follows.

1)       B an x-lite phone is Registered(B at kamailio) then C another
x-lite phone is registered(c at kamailio)

2)       Now from my application I am registering A and got
registered(A at kamailio).

3)       Now A is subscribing to B for the dialog event, so I am sending
SUBSCRIBE message to kamailio server, that is I am sending SUBSCRIBE
message from A at application to B at kamailio with the Event header.

4)       Now I got 202 for the SUBSCRIBE.

5)       Server Kamailio sends NOTIFY and then my application A sends
200 OK.

6)       Now I will establish call between two x-lite phones B and C.

Now My Question?

When I establish call between B and C, I(Application A) have to get
NOTIFY from kamailio server about the dialog event, I am not getting the
NOTIFY for the dialog event since I have Subscribed to B for the Dialog
event Package.

Finally I(A application) want to know that dialog changes in the B.

 But Dialog module is present in the kamailio code. So for what purpose
is it used?

Is there any modules I have to include or provision in the config file
or make file, If yes then where I have to make the changes.

Thank You

Regards,

Sunil Teli