[Kamailio-Users] Help!! Getting get_hdr_field: out of memory

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:44:58 CET 2009

Hi,

I have captured latest memory dump using kill -SIGUSR1 OPENSER_PID.

Here is the links.

Link1 -- http://pastebin.com/m296598e2

Link2 -- http://pastebin.com/m9963b7c

Link3 -- http://pastebin.com/m7438e72a

As well as I have stopped openser & captured memory dump for the same.

Please find attached shutdown.tar.gz.

Please suggest me if there is any resolution.

Thanks in advance,

Krunal Patel