[Kamailio-Users] Help!! Getting get_hdr_field: out of memory

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:05:34 CET 2009

Hello,

On 01/01/09 10:42, Krunal Patel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the memory dump captured using kill -SIGHUP1 OPENSERPID.
> Please help me out to interpret it.
>
> http://pastebin.com/m39a6c204
> http://pastebin.com/m518f27b7
looks like all memory chunks were allocated at start up time.

Was the signal SIGHUP or SIGUSR1?

A cause can be insufficient private memory, as it seems you have a quite
big config file, with lot of variables. In this case, the private memory
used by config is relevant, considering that private memory per process
is 1MB, for runtime is not that much left. Try to recompile openser with
2MB of private memory and see if the situation occurs again.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com