[Kamailio-Users] extending carrierroute to load dynamic carriers

victorpy victorpy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:47:43 CET 2009

Ah ok. So you are saying that i can configure the exported variables to read
another table that contains  eg. "gateway"(or srcIP) and correspondent
"preferred_carrier".
With that my problem it's solved i think.
Sorry for the dumb questions :P
Thank you and Ovidiu Sas too

you did a great job there with carrierroute!!