[Serusers] Forking Proxy

Evgeny Miloslavsky emiloslavsky at juniper.net
Thu Feb 12 07:37:52 CET 2009

HI

As far as I'm familiar with SER, you should add forward(IP addr) command
to ser.cfg file.

For example:

if (uri=~"^sip:UserPart of RequestUri") {

                 rewritehostport("80.2.2.100:5060"); //use this in case
you need to rewrite RequestURI host:port of invite

                 forward(IP,port); // forwarded INVITE IP:port

                 forward(IP,port); // forwarded INVITE IP:port

                 break;

         };

Regards,

Evgeny Miloslavsky