[Kamailio-Users] radius doesn't support in latest kamailio build, os and openser version combination recommendation needed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:26:25 CET 2009

Hello,

acc module does not compile the radius support by default. Before
building the packages, go in the sources and edit:

modules/acc/Makefile

and uncomment line:
#ENABLE_RADIUS_ACC=true

Then build again, radius should be enabled in acc. I think you should
update dependencies to lib radius client, if you want to be strict in
packaging.

On 02/27/2009 06:17 PM, Jinsong Hu wrote:
> Does anybody have  experience with kamailio for debian build ?
>
> I used debian etch and used this build
>
> kamailio_1.4.1_i386.deb
>
> and it can't work with radius.
>
> I had this proper configuration:
>
> loadmodule "auth_radius.so"
>
> ..
>
> modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
>
> modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 2)
>

> but the kamailio complains:
>

> Not starting kamailio: invalid configuration file!
>
> Feb 27 16:08:24 [1636] ERROR:core:set_mod_param_regex: parameter
> <radius_flag> not found in module <acc>
> Feb 27 16:08:24 [1636] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file,
> line 152, column 19-20: Can't set module parameter
> Feb 27 16:08:24 [1636] ERROR:core:main: bad config file (1 errors)
>

> does any body have a good recommendation for OS and custom build version ?
>
> I am trying to run it in xen 3.0 for debian etch, debian lenny,  and I tried
> opensips 1.4.4
> and kamailio 1.4.1, so far I found kamailio 1.4.1 having problem with
> openradius support,
> opensips having problem with documentation  and hard to find answer.  lenny
> kernel is not
> stable, some times the whole OS just crashes.
>
> Does any body have good exprience certain OS and kamailio/opensips version
> combination ?
>
> Jimmy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com