[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSER-Users] [OT] How to handle different DID's in incoming calls for a registered client?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:35:41 CET 2009

Hello,

in kamailio/openser, the equvalents of the operations are (see inline):

On 02/24/2009 11:17 AM, olivier taylor wrote:
> What I do in SER 0.96
>
> Before any lookup("aliases")
>
>         avp_write("$ruri/username","s:RealRuri");     //to save the Ruri

$avp(s:RealRuri) = $rU;

> and just before sending the call to the user :
>
>         avp_pushto("$ruri/username", "s:RealRuri");

$rU = $avp(s:RealRuri);

> You can then modify the Ruri as you want with prefix or strip if needed

strip/prefix are still there, however there are other features that can
help:
- string concatenation of variables using + (e.g., $var(x) = "001" + $rU;)
- transformations:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:devel

> Hope it helps
>
> Olivier
>

> Antonio Reale a écrit :
>> Hi Iñaki,
>> did you find a way to solve this problem. I have the same problem with
>> devices that can't read the To: value.
>> For customers with 10/100 assigned number I routed the entire root number to
>> the customer's IP (loosing auth...), but for users with only one
>> supplementary number it is not practicable.
>> Has someone a suggestion for this problem?
>> Thanks to all.
>> Regards.
>>
>> Antonio.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla