[Kamailio-Users] help me in ldap kamailio

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Feb 24 11:42:25 CET 2009

On Tuesday 24 February 2009, Husna Bte Mad Baguri wrote:
> There is no error msg.just there is no file name ldap.cfg in
> usr/local/etc/kamailio.lets me explain how i install.
>
> 1.i using ubuntu 8.10
> 2.i use kamailio 1.4.3 with tls
> 3.i install open ldap --> libldap2-dev,ldap-utils,slapd
> 4.then i exclude module =ldap

Hi Husna,

did i understand you correctly, you excluded the ldap module from compilation?
This way it will not be compiled.

> 5.then i install.no error but no file ldap.cfg
> 6.can you explain what next.

It seems that the ldap.cfg file is not installed per default. You find this
file in modules/ldap/etc/ in the kamailio 1.4.3 directory. Just copy it to
the location you want, and probably adapt it to your setup.

Cheers,

Henning