[Kamailio-Users] NAT traversal

BERGANZ François francois at acropolistelecom.net
Mon Feb 23 11:31:50 CET 2009

Hello,

I come back for NAT transversal.
First, I am sorry if you think that I email a lot!

After some captures...
I could see that the Nated phone tell in the 200ok that its RTP port is 192.168...
"Peer audio RTP is at port 192.168.1.82:41000"

I just have to find why the phone say it.
And how to open a RTP port and tell it to my asterisk trough the SER.
Have you an idea?

Thank you

Cordialement,
BERGANZ François
 Pensez à l'Environnement, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire.