[Kamailio-Users] Using set_advertised_address with variable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:27:02 CET 2009

Hello,

On 02/21/2009 09:58 AM, catalina oancea wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anybody know if there is a way to use the set_advertised_address
> function with an avp or variable parameter instead of plain string? I
> need to change the IP in the Via header with the value of a variable.

it is not possible at this moment, but is something trivial to do,
perhaps via a pseudo-variable. Please open a feature request on tracker
so we do not forget about it for next version.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=743023&group_id=139143&func=browse

Unfortunately we are in pre-release phase for 1.5, so you have to wait a
bit (1 week) until new devel cycle starts.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com