[Kamailio-Users] missing file ldap.h

Husna Bte Mad Baguri Husna at uniten.edu.my
Mon Feb 23 05:14:42 CET 2009

Dear Whom May Concern,

When I try to compile ldap module in kamailio I get error,ldap.h :No such file or directory.
Where can I get that file.please someone help me.

Regards
Husna

This e-mail and the attachments are intended solely for the person to whom it has been addressed. It contains privileged and/or confidential information and is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the person for whom this e-mail was intended, or the e-mail has reached you by mistake, please delete it immediately and
inform us of the error. Our e-mail address is administrator at uniten.edu.my.

All opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UNITEN. UNITEN shall not be responsible for any activity that may be considered as illegal and/or improper use of e-mail and UNITEN further is claims and shall not accept liability for any content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

WARNING
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. As such, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message which may arise as a result of internet transmission.

UNITEN does not authorize any of its employees to make any defamatory or seditious statements or commit any offence which is contrary to the laws of Malaysia. Any such communications and/or actions by such employees are outside the scope of employment of the said individuals and UNITEN shall not be liable for such communications and/or actions.