[Kamailio-Users] SIP-T

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 18 06:30:07 CET 2009

SIP-T is an encapsulated payload in SIP.  Therefore, OpenSIPS "supports" it.

Can OpenSIPS do anything with it, like make routing decisions based on
encapsulated ISUP attributes natively?  Well, no.  Not unless you want
to go fish stuff out of the message body with textops, I guess.

So, the real question is, what do you mean by "supports?"  OpenSIPS is a
SIP proxy, nothing more and nothing less.