[Kamailio-Users] Lost

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Tue Feb 17 09:07:44 CET 2009

17 feb 2009 kl. 00.18 skrev daniel medina:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am trying to set up OpenSer as a Load balancing for Asterisk. I
> really need to know where to start. Please can anyone give me a hint
> where to star or if there is any tutorial???

There's a lot of information on kamailio.org
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/asterisk:load-balancing-and-ha

Google will also give you a lot of information on this topic:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=sv-se&q=openser+asterisk+load+balancing&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Finally, myself, Daniel and a lot of other people on this list build
this kind of solutions as consultants, should you need any help.

Best regards,
/O