[Kamailio-Users] Trying to compile openser 1.3.3 without PKG_MALLOC support

toly hippo_big at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:02:19 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

That was not exactly 2 files, did not formulate it correctly.
Prior to daemonizing it was writing into /var/log/messages, and after
daemonizing into it's own file.
Here's what I did:

Original code:

	/* init_daemon? */
	if (!dont_fork){
		if ( daemonize((log_name==0)?argv[0]:log_name) <0 )
			goto error;
	}

Modified code:

        /* init_daemon? */
	if (!dont_fork){
	    char *p = rindex(argv[0], '/');
            log_name = ( p == NULL ) ? argv[0] : ++p;
		if ( daemonize((log_name==0)?argv[0]:log_name) <0 )
			goto error;
	}

Regards,
Toly.