[Kamailio-Users] Looking for a highly available / load balanced setup

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 10 18:55:03 CET 2009

Thanks for your reply.

May I trouble you and others on the list to share the deciding factors
(pros & cons)  for choosing the option that you did.

I'm trying to get a better understanding circumstances in which you
may choose one over the other.

What, if any, special considerations are there for the presence part?

Thanks.

--
Zahid