[Kamailio-Users] location table

joy yue joy1.yue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:06:24 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

Yes, registration is authenticated against db. Actually, other transactions
like INVITE also are authenticated against the db. But when things are not
going well, the yield() function call is from registration scenario. Here is
the callstack:

              libc.so.1`sched_yield
              usrloc.so`new_ucontact+0x470
              usrloc.so`insert_ucontact+0x28