[Kamailio-Users] [Fwd: Re: sip trace & duplicate_uri]

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Mon Feb 2 20:36:53 CET 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> On 02/02/2009 08:08 PM, kokoska rokoska wrote:
>>
>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla napsal(a):
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> do you get any error in the syslog?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> i have increased debug to 6 and I can not see errors in syslog.
>> Messages are traced, stored into DB, but not duplicated.
>> I'm at 1.4.3 on CentOS 5 - if it makes sense...
>>
>> Thank you very much, Daniel, for your interest!
>>

> ok, checked the source code. For some reason I do not recall now, when I
> wrote the module the duplication is done only when traced_user_avp is set.
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/siptrace.html#id2452997
>
> Set that avp and try again. If works I will try to fix and make it work
> without avp.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Thank you very much, Daniel, for your help!

It works :-)

BTW: My idea is to offload proxy from (blocking ?) DB operatinos and
still have all possible logs => I think I can duplicate all messages to
another kamailio server and store them there to another DB. Is it
doable? Or, better to say, can I trace and duplicate messages on one
server and not log them?

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska