[Kamailio-Users] A great 2010 for everyone!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:07:35 CET 2009

Hello,

before starting the party, I want to wish everyone all the best for 2010.

Many thanks for those helping during 2009 with Kamailio and SIP Router
projects, with code, documentation, advocating and support on mailing
list. It was a lot of work done and I am confident you will enjoy
Kamailio 3.0.0 and its great improvements and new features.

I started a series of posts trying to highlight the best of it from my
point of view, link to first is here:

http://by-miconda.blogspot.com/2009/12/best-of-new-in-kamailio-300-1-include.html

Not finished, expect more before Kamailio 3.0.0 is out, planned to
happen before mid of January 2010.

The draft of new features is available on wiki:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/features:new-in-3.0.x

A fantastic night for all!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/