[Kamailio-Users] adding inbound and outbound routes seperately

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Dec 28 23:45:20 CET 2009

On Mon, December 28, 2009 6:43 pm, Rodney wrote:
> Yes it is, and the documentation is a little infathomable, like I
> understand what your saying just don't understand how to write the config
> so it properly works.

Ok, I see. One way to learn more about the configuration means is to just
use a minimal one (perhaps some example cfg) and then just modify it step
by step according your ideas, tracing the execution in the logs. Adding
xlog statements and increasing the log level will be useful in this
regards, you could generate easy SIP test message e.g. with "sipsak".

Henning