[Kamailio-Users] Server Internal Error with sample config file : Kamailio 3.0 rc3

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 22 23:41:05 CET 2009

On Tue, December 22, 2009 9:37 pm, Ricardo Martinez wrote:
> I'm using the sample configuration that comes with Kamailio RC3.
> (version: kamailio 3.0.0-rc3 (i386/linux)).
>
> I have two IP phones registered in the proxy.  If I call from one to
> another and the call is cancelled a "500 Server Internal Error"  message
> is send back to the caller (please see the debug attached) by the proxy.
>
> This is not happening with Kamailio 1.4 or Opensips 1.6 (using the
> sample configurations).
>
> Could be some problem?

Hello Ricardo,

the error you face happens in the new tm module, which is different than
the one used in kamailio. Do you get perhaps an error in the kamailio
logging file?

> SIP/2.0 500 I'm terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/TM).

This means that a default error occurred in the processing, and a return
value of -1 was returned from the respective TM operation.

Regards,

Henning