[Kamailio-Users] adding inbound and outbound routes seperately

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Dec 22 22:48:45 CET 2009

On 12/22/2009 04:35 PM, Rodney wrote:
> Ok, I have kamailio and siremis, and I need to know how to set up a
> separate in bound and outbound route.
>
> Peering with inbound and registering with outbound

You have to come up with your own scheme.

Common ones:

1) Outbound calls are sent with a prefix which is tripped off;

2) Use 'permissions' and 'allow_trusted()' - calls inbound from trusted
IPs are assumed to be from upstream carriers/suppliers (inbound), while
untrusted calls (requiring proxy challenge/authentication) are assumed
outbound.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems