[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 22 15:07:00 CET 2009

On Tue, December 22, 2009 2:41 pm, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
>> I use kamailio 1.5 and there is no such a module in that version
>
> AFAIK you could get the pdb module from kamailio 3.0 and compile it on 1.5
> there are no strange dependencies ..

Indeed the module should work  more or less unchanged in kamailio 1.5. The
only thing that probably make problems are some of the sr specific
defines, but you could probably just remove them.

But if you use "only" 2.000.000 rows you should be able to use just a
normal database, if the machine has enough RAM it should be also more then
fast enough. The pdb module works with a dedicated pdb server, which
supports advanced optimizations and is especially optimized for the
portability lookup task, but its of course a bit more difficult to setup.

Regards,

Henning