[Kamailio-Users] Presence_Dialoginfo versioning

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 23:35:30 CET 2009

Hello,

I reworked a bit the patch for req_uri storage in dialog structure and
applied the rest. All happened for kamailio 3.0, changes therefore are
in GIT:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.0.x-from-git

Would be great if you can test. Documentation is not yet updated, there
is a new parameter to specify what to use to populate the ruri column,
here is something that you can use for your case (where you need
original uri):

modparam("dialog", "ruri_pvar", "$avp(s:uri)")

route {
    $abp(s:uri) = $ou;
}

Klaus, when you have time, please have a second look over the changes in
dialoginfo module.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla