[Kamailio-Users] Reboot phones

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:39:48 CET 2009

Hello,

On 12/14/09 10:17 PM, David wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I have noticed that when I try to use kamctl to reboot phones, it
> comes back with simply "400".
seems that cisco_restart option was not updated to latest format of
t_uac_dlg command. I will fix in the next days.

> I tried using the fifo interface and the phone asked the server to
> identify itself using the phone's username and password.
>
> How do people generally use the kamctl to reboot phones?

If the phone is asking for authentication, then kamctl is not the tool
to use it -- cannot do auth. For this you better use sipsak or sipp.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/