[Kamailio-Users] Bflags

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Dec 11 20:50:57 CET 2009

El Viernes, 11 de Diciembre de 2009, David escribió:

> I am guessing that cflags represents the bflags?

Yes. In the table cflags mean "contact flags" while in the script bflag means
"branch flags". Whe doing lookup for a registered user both mean the same :)

> So if I have a value of
> 192, does that mean flags 7 and 8 are set ? This confuses me cause I set
> flags 6 and 7.

Is 2^7 + 2^8 == 192 ?

> Do the bflags appear magically in the routing scripts or is there a
> command that I have to execute for the script to have the bflags?

You can set a bflag for a branch with "setbflag(N)".
Also when detecting NAT you set a nat flag, so you see the bflag again with
"setbflag(NATTED_CONTACT)" and it stores the same flag into "location" table
"cflags" column.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>