[Kamailio-Users] Rewrite $tU

David econsultation.ca at spam.lublink.net
Thu Dec 10 16:55:38 CET 2009

Hey,

I do understand that normally the TO header should not be written, my
problem is that I am using the presence_dialoginfo module which uses the
TO header and not the RURI, which means that in order to tell the
difference between customer A's extension 101 and Customer B's extension
101, I rewrite the TO header to add context.

This is actually the ame problem that I started discussing here :
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2009-August/024316.html

Trouble is I have not had time to work on this since then.

Thanks,

David