[Kamailio-Users] Problem with REGISTER

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:57:08 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

It's very strange because the only ERROR I get is the one I print based on
the return value, nothing else. I tried PROXY and WWW auth/challenge.

I tried registering the GW with an Asterisk server and it got registered OK,
but Asterisk only uses WWW Auth. I don't think Asterisk is 100% fault free
but at least I'm sure the parsing part should be OK. Maybe kamailio is not
finding credentials after some given header?

Is there any higher debug level I can try?

Thanks!
Uriel