[Kamailio-Users] Siremis login page once and again.

Vicente vicente at wipzona.es
Fri Dec 4 16:05:44 CET 2009

    Hello,

    I've installed siremis 0.9.4 with kamailio 3.0.0rc2 on a test
computer and it was working without a problem. But now I'm trying to
install it on a server and I can't go beyond the login screen. If I try
a wrong password I get the error message. But if I use the right one I'm
redirected to the login screen again and again.

   Both systems are ubuntu Linux with the following differences:

    Test computer        Server

    Ubuntu 9.10                   Ubuntu 8.10
    apache 2.2.12                apache2.2.9
    PHP 5.2.10                      PHP 5.2.6
    mysqld 5.1.37                 mysqld 5.0.67

    The bigger difference that I can see is mysqld version.But I've
installed PHPOpenBiz framwork and the demo app creates and populates the
demo data base. So it doesn't look like related to this.

    I've used the apache configuration on the siremis install page to
set up apache for both systems. Although on the server there are some
previous settings, I've created a new virtual server for siremis.

    apache logs only show:
File does not exist: /var/www/siremis-0.9.4/siremis-web/js/sound.js

    But this error also appears on the working computer. And doesn't
seem to be related with the problem. The log_DEBUG.html on siremis only
shows the query to the database.

    ¿ Is there any log file on siremis that can point to the problem ?
¿ Has anyone else had this problem ?

    Sorry if I ask something silly but I've been trying to find what I'm
doing wrong for two days.

    Best regards.
    Vicente.