[Kamailio-Users] Fwd: Using Sip Message in a third application.

Olivier Détour chino540off+kamailio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:04:04 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm using Kamailio 1.5.3. I configured it in a proxy mode.
I would like to know what is the best way to forward the SIP message
to a C application via a socket, block kamailio.cfg script, and reforward
it to kamailio to continue his treatment.

I found a ugly bay using PV as lock with a while loop, but this solution is
not acceptable for me.
I saw SEAS module, but it is only for Java Application server.

Do you know a simple way to do it with an existing module ?
Do I have to write my own module ?

Thanks for your response,
Regards,

--