[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:tm:add_uac: maximum number of branches exceeded

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:42:35 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

these are the data:

Server:: Kamailio (*1.5.3-notls* (x86_64/linux))
Build:: mi/mi_core.c compiled on 20:05:04 Nov 15 2009 with gcc 4.3.2
Flags:: STATISTICS, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP,
PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
SVN:: 2:5954M
Now:: Wed Dec  2 18:41:37 2009
Up since:: Wed Dec  2 18:32:13 2009
Up time:: 564 [sec]