[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool Mediaproxy etc.. AG stuff

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Tue Dec 1 14:35:37 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

Thanks for the suggestion. For now I grab as much as is available in both squeeze and unstable backports then satisfy the rest of dependencies from the unstable repo using pinning in apt preferences and all is good.
Won't get into the testing vs stable debate here just to say that the current debian testing has quite a few issues.. Fundamental stuff like php5-cli segfaulting so as to not be of any use and DRDB currently does not work with Kernel >=2.6.31. Why ag insist of pushing everybody that wants to run their software to this bleeding edge debian is beyond me and I have listened to and read all the emails about it.

Regards,
Brian