[Serusers] TLS module load error

qiulei212 qiulei212 at 163.com
Mon Aug 24 04:57:07 CEST 2009

Dear Jan:
I appreciate your reply.
I have add the command line TLS_EXTRA_LIBS="-lz" in the MAKEFILE,but it don't work!

I changed the static lib to shared libraries,then the below happens:
load_module: could not open module </usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tls.so>: /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tls.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and I check the tls.so and found the tls module dont linked the library :
ldd tls.so
libssl.so.0.9.8 => not found

I dont kown why. I have add the command line in the MAKEFILE:
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
LIBS+= -L$(LOCALBASE)/lib -L$(LOCALBASE)/ssl/lib -lssl  -lcrypt

and the libssl.so in my /usr/local/ssl/lib!!! but the tls.so cant find !!

Please help me!

qiulei212
2009-08-24